Professional LinkedIn profile for sales manager tips
- Make sure you list the region and or territories you are responsible for as a sales manager.
- List all your sales manager job functions.
- Make sure you list how clients can contact you.
- List your success as a sales manager by listing your sales numbers.
- Your profile should not embellish your stats as a sales manager.
- Make sure your profile is well written and at a level that is suitable for a sales manager.
- It would help if you listed what your firm sells and the benefits of the services or products.
- Sales manager keywords should be researched to add SEO to your profile.
- Get your current and past managers and clients to give you a LinkedIn recommendation as a sales manager.
- Make sure you have a picture that makes you look like a leader.
There are many benefits for sales managers, creating a great LinkedIn Profile. Some of these great benefits include the following:
- Be found by your target audience
- Discover new sales manager positions
- Build your audience as a sales manager
- Build authentic trust of your clients
- Sell more products and services
How to write professional LinkedIn profile for sales manager
Below you will find some important features that your sales manager LinkedIn profile must contain.
Cleary list your sales manager responsibilities
As a sales manager, you should list out all your management responsibilities, including how many staff you manage if you have reports and the size and scope of your sales region or territory.
List how clients may contact you
To make it more accessible for clients to reach you list your contact info on your profile.
Use quantifiable sales numbers
To show your success as a sales manager, show quantifiable sales numbers. Make sure you have permission from current and past employers. The number you can list can include the percent of targets and how much dollars you made the companies you worked for.
For more information, check out our LinkedIn profile writing guide.